Sunday, August 14, 2016

When kelpie queens and wolfies mix..

Ruby the Kelpie came to visit for a playdate today.

Her main aim was to knight the wolfies.

Queen Ruby: I dub thee...
 Although the dignity of the occasion didn't last for long, and Larry started his womanising ways..

Larry: Nice shoes you've got there, Queen Ruby..
And Ruby started to feel perhaps they weren't taking her seriously..

Ginger: Such a nice shiny coat. I wonder where I could get one.
Larry: You're right, Gingey Girl. It's pretty smooth..

Larry and Ginger: And what's that smell? Royalty sure smells nice..
Ruby: Right, that's it. You guys are DEFINITELY not taking me seriously. I'm outta here.
Larry: Aww, c'mon, Rubes! Loosen up..
Ruby: Loosen up?! I'll show you loosening up...
 And then all bets were off..

Larry: Whoa, you're a fiesty little thing, aren't you?
 
Ginger: Whoa, don't forget about me! I want in on the action too!





During a break Ginger starts to make moves on Ruby's boss.

Ginger: Hiya, you offering scratches today?
Larry spots the action and is quick to move in.

Larry: You snooze, you lose Gingery Girl
 Ruby spots what's going in and weighs in.


Ruby: Hey, hey. I thought we were here to play with ME. Not my boss. Paws off. He's mine!
Ginger: Aww what? Not much of a sharer, are you?
Ruby: Not when it comes to my Boss, no.
Ginger: These little dogs... always so possessive..
Ginger: Alright, Miss Ruby. Let's go again then!
Ruby: That's more like it!
Ruby: whoa, guys! Calm down!
Larry: What? We're just starting!
Ruby: You gotta play nice, y'know!
Ginger: Oi.. here we go again..

















No comments:

Post a Comment