Saturday, August 27, 2016

Larry the lone walker

Went for the daily walk today sans Ginger. As we left the house, I hear a jangle of wire, and turn around to see Ginger has leapt over the fence, bandage be damned, and was running towards us to join us for the walk. GRRRRRR.

Larry: You're an eedjint, Ginger. Go home!
 I agree, Larry!

After sending her packing and tying her up to prevent her from stepping back out again and making her injury worse (I bet if we had gone with stitches she would have torn them out there and then), Larry and I reset off for our walk.

He had a wonderful time sniffing and scoping the place out



But ran back to me every time I called him.

Yes, mummy? You called?
 He'd constantly check in, which is a wonderful sight to behold.


Although I do worry in case a mob of roos decides to run past at an inopportune time.

Every time he stopped and had his ears pricked I'd get nervous.

What's that sound?
Just kidding. Here I come..
And just like Ginger used to, before she got it in her head to be a show off for Ginger, whenever I crouched down low, he'd run straight towards me.

Coming..
Coming...
Here I am!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Isn't it gorgeous how he looks to check your they it use to melt my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They almost look like they're saying "are you coming, mummy?" "Did I do good?"

      Delete