Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A walk in the sunshine

So after a few days of misery, wet and grey, the sun decided to shine.

Ginger and I took advantage and went out for a walk.

Ohmygoodness, is that .... SUNSHINE... I smell?!
 And no successful walk is truly successful unless you manage to find the rainbow...


Unfortunately there was no gold at the center of it.

I feel a bit jipped, really..
Although I have found these lovely little gnats that seem to capture the light like fireflies... purty...
Wait a second.. where did they go?!


Whoa... will you stop with the colour toning? One minute it's rainbows, the next you switch out the lights, and now you've gone all spooky moody. Seriously...
Thank you for going back to usual programming..
Oh, I give up. I think I'm just going to walking
ooOOOooo.. something smells interesting..
So you coming? Or not?
Such a grumpy little thing, aren't you, Gingery?

No comments:

Post a Comment