Sunday, August 28, 2016

Miserable Ginger and Fatty Larry

Ginger is either a fashion designer or a nudist.

She has started tearing up her bandages bit by bit. Tomorrow won't be a moment too soon for us to go and take her to the Vet.

I noticed she a little scrape on the inside of her other leg now, and I wonder if that's from her inside leg rubbing against the bandage.

She spent half the day inside, and the rest outside where she just lay down looking sad and glum.

My heart hurts looking at this.


Ginger: I hurt, mummy...
 Larry's not too happy about it either.



Larry: She's hurting mummy. FIX IT!
He tried to run at her this morning to play and she wasn't interested at all. She's still limping too. I think she hurt it yesterday when she ran to us for the walk. Silly thing.

I made a point of tying her up again when I took Larry for a walk and all she did was just lie on her side until I came back.

Larry: Why isn't Ginger coming with us mummy??
 Because she was silly, Larry.
Larry: Huh...
 Do you need to process this?

Yeah, maybe..

OK, I get it now.
 Good. Shall we continue the walk then?

Umm.. I guess so.
 What are you doing now???

Well you stopped, so I sat. See?
 Yeah, I see. Hey, look, you're fattening out now too, now that I've stopped to take a better look at you!

Hey hey now, no need to get personal. Let's go. Are we doing this walking thing or not?!
 So vain, Larry ;)

2 comments:

  1. He looks so good !
    Poor Ginger my heart breaks for the silly billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an eeedjit, Angelina. We just got back from the Vet after all that suffering, and within 10 mins she was chasing Larry around the yard. So much for feeling sorry for herself. *rolls eyes*

      I dragged her into the house and she has now collapsed on the floor to sleep. She doesn't know enough for her own good.

      I'll need to give Larry a long walk this afternoon to make up for it.

      He's definitely bulked up and you don't see any rib bones any more. Once the bag of puppy food is finished he'll back on the normal food, and we'll see how we go. :)

      Delete