Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Larry the camera hog

Taking the dogs on their daily walk makes for tricky photography when both are on lead. Ginger seems to be raring to run off at the moment (she made a dash for it AFTER our walk, and I had to go chase her down from the driveway. Ignored me too... little brat..).

These shots are taken back in the pen after our walk. I tried to fire them up and have a play so I could get some shots of them together, but all Larry did was follow me around. Even when I started chasing him around, he just growled at me. Ginger in comparison tried to play and even barked at Larry, "COME ON!! LET'S PLAY!" and all Larry did was follow me. sheesh.

I want prime time camera time, mummy!
 Yes, I know, Larry Boy.

Wait.. am I in trouble?
No, you're not in trouble, Larry. I just wish I could get more shots of you and Ginger together..

Why would you want pics of Gingery Girl, when you can just have lots of pictures of me, me, me?!
Look, I can give you Blue Steel.
I can smile..
AND, I give a mean profile shot..
Ginger: My ears are burning. Are you guys talking about me?!
Larry: Chill out Ginger. I'm with my Love. We don't need you..
 Umm.. incorrect, Larry.

Larry: You say that, but you don't mean it. I think I'm just going to lie at your feet and wait till you come to your senses..

No comments:

Post a Comment