Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ginger's new bed

Went into town today to look for a new dog bed for Ginger. Was a little horrified at the prices and quality. Decided to do a bit of thrift, and bought a quilt single size and a single quilt cover for $9 from Salvos.

Folded said quilt in quarters, and then sized and cut the quilt cover to size.

Voila!!


Hrmm, I'm not sure Ginger is as impressed as I am. *sniffs*

I guess I should be happy that she's using it at least.

On the plus side, it's stopped her constantly going over to chill on wolfiepup's play area mats...

You're such a cheapskate, mum.
 Yeah well, least if you destroy this one, it's not going to cost me an arm and a leg. Anyway, if you keep behaving yourself, I *might* bring myself to buy you another proper orthopaedic one. Just give me time for the sales to come back.

In the meantime, hey, this bed ain't so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment