Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Larry, the Good Boy

The day started out so well. Sunshine and puppy dogs..

I caught Ginger jumping the garden fence twice - at the highest point, mind, not the lower ones. As if to show off to Larry who was better. When I went out to fetch her, I noticed Larry wasn't even paying attention. He was just sleeping outside wolfiepup's window...

I have to go into Canberra for work tomorrow and Friday and wolfieboy won't be home, so I shudder to think what mischief the two of them will get up to while I'm away.

Larry tried to play with Ginger a few times, but I don't think she was really up to it.

He's definitely pulled something though, because at one stage I noticed he was only running on 3 legs. Maybe he tried the jump same as Ginger and realised he couldn't get that high...

In the afternoon the clouds rolled in and gave us a dumping. Within 30 mins the pavers outside the front door were flooded.

But ten minutes after that the sun peeked through, so I took advantage and took the dogs out for a quick walk.

Larry's injury seemed fixed, and we trotted off. Not 20 metres down the path and a roo bounds past us. Ginger immediately yanked at her lead trying to chase it, and Larry hesitated and then started running after it also. I yanked that lead back and called to Larry. Good boy that he is, he came back promptly. Good lad. Ginger, on the other hand tried to pull at her collar to go after the roo. Goodness knows what would have happened if she hadn't been on lead. She's pretty much signed the death warrant on her ever being allowed off lead again. lol.

Larry: I'm the Good Boy, mummy!!
 Yes, yes, we know. No need to rub it in.. Poor Ginger.

Larry: Well, you know, she has to learn from someone. So she may as well learn from the best.
Larry: You know I'm the best, don't you?

5 comments:

  1. Lol lol lol tummy laugh !!
    Larry a good boy until next muddy adventure !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna come beck here for new post from your blog.
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. การร้อยไหม คือ เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ไขปัญหา ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนคล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจ รวมทั้งสามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือแก้ไขปัญหาเฉพาะจุดด้วยการนำเส้นไหมชนิดพิเศษมาร้อยเข้ากับใบหน้าบริเวณใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการสร้างเส้นเลือดใหม่ มีผลทำให้เกิดสร้างคลอลาเจนรอบๆ เส้นไหมซึ่งทิศทางการร้อยไหมที่สานกันเป็นร่างแห จะทำให้เกิดแรงดึง แรงยกกระชับในชั้นผิวหนัง ใบหน้าจึงดูเต่งตึง ยกกระชับหน้าขึ้นหลังการร้อยไหม ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว
    ร้อยไหม วีเชฟ
    ร้อยไหมก้างปลา

    ReplyDelete