Saturday, September 10, 2016

dirty blonde snails

In the bright light of day, it turns out the hose down was not enough. There are still clumps of mud stuck to their fur.

I need to get some dog shampoo. But I think if the dogs had their way, they'd happily spend the rest of their lives licking the rest of the mud off their fur.

Friday ended up being another full work day, and the dogs got out again, despite some more fence proofing.

This time they came home without rolling in the mud.

However it looks like they met with a native animal of some description.

Larry has a graze under his eye and marks all over his head.

Ginger looks like she got half a bite on her leg.

Luckily both of them only got grazes. Larry's under his eye was the worst with a touch of bleed when I washed it out with salt water.


You can see how ineffective the rinse job here:


 On the plus side the mud has finally dried out to the same colour (ish) as their fur.

I swear they were brown the night they came home though.

Last night was the first night I came home without Larry coming straight at me. I figure he'd had too exhausting a day out.

Those beds look pretty filthy though. I think I need to make some more while I get these washed.


Ginger: I quite like them the way they are. They smell like home. Don't touch my blanky, mummy..

No comments:

Post a Comment